Stephanie Simmons attended the Fall High Point Furniture Market and brought back exciting news on what's trending there. Here are some of the trends that she saw...
· A variety of blues -- colors like peacock, pale blue, and richer shades of blue -- still play as smart design colors
· Grey and blush continue to be popular
· Finishes using copper metal, aged brass, or aged pewter
· Incorporating stone and geometric finishes on cocktail tables as well as using geometric hardware to accentuate pieces
· Lighting up a room with mid-century-inspired lighting or French-glass containers rimmed with gold and used as pendant lighting